- 1 Packet Tulua Malabar curry
- 300-350g Paneer or Tofu (Cut in 3x3 inch squares)
- 3 sprigs curry leaves
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomatoes & Onion
- 1 banana leaf
1. Make slits on the paneer/tofu & Marinate with 1/2 packet Malabar Curry for 15mins.
2. Shallow fry on both sides. Remove And set Aside.
3. In the same pan, saute tomatoes, Onions & 2 sprigs of curry leaves till onions get translucent. Add remaining paste and mix well.
4. Wilt the banana leaf on low flame. set aside and add some oil on the leaf.
5. Add 1/2 of the sauted paste to the leaf, place the paneer/tofu on top and cover with the remaining paste & 1 sprig of curry leaves.
6. Wrap up the banana leaf, tie using a string.
7. Heat some oil in a pan, and place the wrapped paneer/tofu.
8. Cover with a lid and cook over low flame for 5minutes on both sides. Serve