500g boneless chicken
Butter Masala paste
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Cut chicken in strips and season with salt, pepper and 1 tbsp tandoori powder.
- Prepare 3 plates for coating the chicken.
Plate 1: Flour mixed with tandoori powder
Plate 2: Beat 1 egg and mix with Butter masala paste
Plate 3: Bread crumbs
- Coat the chicken with flour, followed by butter masala paste, followed by bread crumbs.
- Fry till the sides are golden. Set aside.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and a squeeze of lime. Serve with mayo