- 250g boneless chicken (shredded)
- 2 yellow zucchini (diced in 2inch strips)
- 1 packet Malabar curry paste
- Taco shells (we suggest soft tacos)
- 2 small radish (diced)
- 1 onion (diced in moons)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 2 Jalapeno / 4 green chillies (finely chopped)
- Fried curry leaves
- Lime wedges
Feel free to change the toppings as per your preference.
1. In a pan, add shredded chicken and zucchini with the Malabar curry paste.
Simmer till the zucchini is cooked through. Set aside
2. On a taco shell, add the chicken & zucchini mixture.
Top with toppings of your choice & enjoy!