- 500g chicken thigh
- Mixed greens of your choice. (Suggested kale, argula & baby spinach leaves)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Salad sauce/vinaigrette of your choice
- 2 Avocados
1. Marinade chicken thigh pieces with malabar curry paste. Rest for 15-20mins.
2. Grill on a hot pan. Use butter to grill, not oil.
Baste the paste of the chicken pieces while grilling
3. Make a quick salad by tossing kale, arugula & baby spinach leaves with olive oil & any salad sauce/vinaigrette that you have handy.
Grill cherry tomatoes avocados on a fresh pan and add to the salad.
4. In a shallow bowl, add the greens, tomatoes and avocado. Put grilled chicken on top.