- 500g boneless fish
- 1.5 tbs chilli powder
- ¼ tbs turmeric
- ¼ tbs tamarind paste
- Malabar paste
- ½ onion (cut into moons)
- 1 red bell pepper - strips
- 3/4th cup broth
- 10 curry leaves
- ½ lime wheels
- 10 cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- ¾ cup coconut milk
1. Preheat oven.
2. In a bowl stir chilli powder, turmeric, tamarind & water. Rub it on fish.
Rub 1 packet of malabar curry on fish.
3. In baking dish add half of the onion, red pepper & tomatoes.
Add fish on top of the veggies.
Add the remaining veggies around it.
Pour coconut milk & broth around the fish. Top it with curry leaves & lime.
Cover and cook for 20mins at 200degrees.
4. Uncover, spoon curry over fish. Recover and bake for 15 more mins, or until cooked through.
5. Serve hot with steamed rice.