Quantity: Serves 4
- 1 pack Tulua Malabar Curry
- 500g Mixed vegetables - 2.5cm pieces (beans, potatoes, drumstick pumpkin, peas, carrots etc)
- 2 sprigs Curry leaves
-½ tsp Turmeric
1. Simmer vegetables in water with a pinch of salt and turmeric.
Start with your root vegetables that take longest to cook and then add your vegetables that cook quickly at the end of the cooking process.
Drain vegetables and reserve vegetable stock.
2. Add Tulua Malabar paste to a pan with 1.5 cups of the reserved vegetable stock. Bring to a simmer.
3. Add boiled vegetables and curry leaves and simmer for a further 3 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and serve with rice.