- 500g Okra (diced in 1inch pieces)
- 2 medium onions (finely chopped)
- 2 potatoes (boiled and cut into cubes)
- 2 tomatoes (diced in 1inch pieces)
- 6/7 curry leaves
1. Pan fry okra and set aside.
2. In a kadhai, add 2tbs oil. Once hot, add the finely chopped onions and cook until soft and translucent.
3. Add 1 packet of Tulua's Malabar curry paste, fried okra, boiled potatoes and diced tomatoes. Mix well on medium heat.
4. Add 1/2 cup water, cover and bring it to a simmer over low heat till the tomatoes are cooked. Add more water as needed.
5. Garnish with fried curry leaves. Serve with rice or parothas.