- 100g cooked & mashed chickpeas
- 1 bunch roughly chopped spinach (not too fine)
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 finely chopped chillies
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 cup shredded cheese
1. In a pan add coconut oil or butter. Add onions, chillies & garlic & sweat it on low heat till onions are translucent.
2. Add the mashed chickpeas & chopped spinach & sautee. Add half packet or Malaikari paste & mix well. Season with salt & pepper. Set aside.
3. Assemble the quesadilla: Apply Malaikari paste, cheese, filling between 2 tortillas.
4. Transfer to a pan and cook for 3 mins on each side.
Cut & serve