- 200g minced mutton
- 2 potatoes (boiled & mashed)
- 1 packet Vindaloo paste
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 cup maida
- 1 tbs Salt
- Vegetable oil for frying
1. In a heavy bottom pan, add butter & the minced mutton. Cook till the mutton is cooked.
2. Add Vindaloo paste, peas & vindaloo paste. Mix well tell everything is comined. Set aside and let it cool.
3. Knead together salt, maida and water in a smooth ball. Rest the dough for 15mins.
Break in 6 equal pieces. Roll into a circle and cut in half.
4. Now line the edges of the semi circle with water and fold to give it a cone shape.
5. Stuff the cones with the kheema filling. Seal the ends properly by pressing the edges lightly with your fingers.
6. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the samosas on low heat until they turn golden brown and crispy.
7. Serve hot.