- 2 big/bharta eggplants
- 1/2 cup quinoa (cooked)
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 packet Tulua Vindaloo
- Vegetable oil
1. Cut 2 large eggplants in half lenth-wise and scoop out the flesh out.
Brush the eggplant with olive oil and sprinkle salt & pepper.
Cook in a preheated oven for 15-20mins until tender & brown.
2. Roughly chop the scooped out eggplant.
3. Heat a bit of oil in a kadhai over medium heat. Add chopped onions(1 medium size) and 3 cloves garlic. Saute till the onions are translucent and the raw smell is gone.
4. Add half a packet of Vindaloo paste & chopped eggplant. Sauté the eggplant, stirring occasionally, until tender, browned, and slightly reduced in size, about 4 minutes.
5. Add precooked quinoa and mix well.
5. To serve - divide the warm eggplant filling evenly among the eggplant boats. Top with feta cheese, herbs/micro greens.