- 500g minced pork/chicken
- 1 packet Tulua vindaloo paste
- 3 green chillies
- 5 cloves of garlic
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 large potatoes
- 1tbs turmeric
- ½ tbs chilli powder
- 1 tbs salt
1. Sweat 1large finely diced onion, 3 green chillies & 5cloves of garlic on low heat until completely translucent.
2. Beat(literally punch) 500g minced meat, add the ingredients from step 1, 1 packet of Vindaloo paste & ½ cup breadcrumbs.
3. Mix well and roll into balls. Chill in fridge for 15mins to 2hrs
4. Shallow fry on medium heat.
1. Boil and mash 2 large potatoes.
2. Add 1tbs turmeric, 1/2 tbs chilli powder, 1 tbs salt, chopped green chillies, chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
3. Cook on a pan for 3mins to ensure the masalas are cooked through.
1. Add mashed potatoes to a shallow bowl/pasta plate
2. Add meatballs and micro greens. Serve.