- 250g boneless chicken breast
- 1 packet Tulua's Vindaloo paste
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Sourdough bread
- Cream cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- Lime wedges
1. Marinade the chicken with Vindaloo paste for 15mins.
2. In a heavy bottom/cast iron pan melt 2 knobs of butter and add 2-3 garlic cloves. Add the marinated chicken and cook on each side for 3mins.
3. Brush the paste on the chicken and add more butter if needed.
Remove from pan and set aside for 5mins. Cut using a sharp knife.
Assemble the toasties:
1. Toast Sourdough with butter
2. Add cream cheese, lettuce, chicken, cherry tomatoes and fresh coriander
3. Add lime wedges on the side