Ingredients for Curry:
- 1 Tulua butter masala
- 40g butter
- 1.5tsp kasuri methi (dry fenugreek leaves)
Ingredients for Tikka:
- Bamboo skewers
- 300g Paneer cut into 4cm cubes
- 1 small red capsicum cut 4cm cubes
- 1 small green capsicum cut 4cm cubes
- 1 Onions cut 4cm cubes
Ingredients for marinade:
- 150g Thick greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- Tandoori powder packet (included in the box)
- 30ml Mustard or veg oil
- Mix yoghurt, ginger-garlic paste, tandoori powder in a bowl.
- Heat mustard/veg oil in small pan, toast ajwain seed and gram flour on low temp. Mix with marinade.
- Mix capsicums, onions and paneer into marinade, skewer and marinade at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- You can either cook paneer tikka in a hot pan or oven.
If using an oven preheat oven to 220C. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and lay skewers out evenly spaced. Bake at 220C for 10 minutes until slightly charred.
If using a pan. Heat 3tbsp veg oil in pan until hot, cook skewers evenly on all sides.
- In a small pan or kadai melt butter. Add kasuri methi (dry fenugreek) and toast.
- Add butter masala, ½ a cup water and bring to simmer. Add skewers, check seasoning and add more water if needed.
- Serve with rice, roti or naan.